Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Mail!

Pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month! Yay, my internet has resumed normality,  its been VERY limited here this past week, but its all good now.

 Lots of Happy mail has arrived in the past couple of weeks.  I received my Pretty Little Pouch Swap from Eileen at Bluebirdluxe.  OMG it is so beautiful and perfect!  I am using it to hold my embroidery projects ( the Daisy Chain Sampler - yep im still going on it ) 


Eileen sent me some lovely extras like a pile of charm squares in Atsuko Matsuyama fabric - yum! and a sweet keyring she had made, an embroidery hoop and crochet cotton!  Thankyou Eileen - i do love it SO much!


An unexpected parcel arrived from Shay aka The Pyjama Queen.  Shay very kindly sent me a beautiful chenille bedspread with the intention of hacking it up - but i cant!
 so ive put it on my girls bed : )  She also sent a very handy shopping list to keep on the fridge and a beautiful card....Thanks Shay! x


And these lovelies arrived too! I bought these on etsy as my "reward" for completing the 12wbt.  This is the final week and I have proudly rid myself of 13kg (which was my goal ) and the other day i ran 2 kilometres without stopping.  Its not much but for me its pretty big, 12 weeks ago i couldnt even run 100 metres! LOL


Cant wait to wear them this weekend,  im heading to Melbourne for a short and sweet trip with my lovely sister...

Have a great weekend!

x

9 comments:

green tea and red nails said...

congratulations lovely lady!

love the mail and LOVE the boots! woohoo! have a great time in melbourne :)

Kel x

MonetPaisley said...

Wow! I would love to lose 13kg... and run 2 kms :-) congratulations!

I lurve those boots too and all the other goodies you got...

xx

kirsty@shoproomstudio said...

woo hooo!!! maybe we can wear one boot each!

x

Marg said...

Wow that's fantastic, congratulations on your achievement.
Definitely lots of nice lovelies in the post. Have a fab time in Melbourne, hope you don't freeze, at least your feet will be nice and warm in those gorgeous boots.

Sarah B said...

What lovely goodies! I love chenille bedspreads too - I doubt I could cut it up either. Good on you for being able to run so far and get so fit! X

Rachaeldaisy said...

Super fun mail!! Eileen is such a super sweetie you were so lucky to have her as a partner in a swap. The bag she made is gorgeous! A fabulous parcel from Shay too!! I would have trouble cutting up the chaneille blanket too. Well done on reaching your goal!! I think it's awesome and very boot worthy! Have a great time in Melbourne!!

Catherine said...

Woo hoo congratulations Melissa on achieving your goal weight that's fantastic, you must feel great:) You so deserve to have rewarded yourself for all of your hard work.

Such pretty mail you got in your mailbox this week. I love the pretty colours of all of the fabrics. And that chenille bedspread is so pretty. I had a purple one sitting on my bed when I was a girl. I would sit on my bed and plait the tassels for ages.

Have a great weekend away, sounds like fun. xx

Shay said...

The irony of sending chenille to someone who lives in the tropics is still not lost on me , but Im glad you love it. I knew you would since we share an affinity for all things chenille.

Your mail overall has been pretty darn exciting !Lovely things.

Eileen {bluebirdluxe} said...

Oh Melissa! I'm super duper happy you love your pouch and goodies! I seriously had a blast making it for you! That blanket looks sooo soft and how cute is that card! Okay, those are Fantastic looking cowgirl boots! {and "Hi Ya, Rachael!"} :)