I made a couple of little purses and just about tore my hair out trying to fit the specialised purse frame, but to no avail. : ( I thought it was just me but my second attempt failed as well. Fortunately it wasnt wasted and i was able to use a couple of standard purse frames to finish the purse (phew!).
I think they are cute though
this is an attempt at doing some funky modern patchwork like this clever lady does over here : )
Still going on the sampler, the second row is complete. It hasnt been without hiccups either. i pricked my finger and bled on it so dabbed at it with water and the ink bled too. I ended up throwing it in the washing machine - eeek!
It was Ok came out all good ....