Cushions...

A little while ago I signed up for the cushion swap over at Punky and me.  I posted mine off last week and it has been recieved by the lovely Catherine.  Ive been eagerly awaiting the arrival of mine and today i checked the mail and guess what was there waiting for me!


Isnt it Gorgeous!!!


Im so in love with this cushion, it looks right at home.


 Thankyou so much Bec, the time and effort you put into this really shows and i really appreciate it.  Thanks to Vic for organising such a successful swap.  Im looking forward to the next one! ; )


yes, ive been on a bit of a cushion making bender, ive been meaning to make some new bean bag covers but ended up making big square cushions and filling them with beans.  i used some lovely echino linen blends and coordinating corduroy. Pretty funky i think!


Comments

CurlyPops said…
Isn't it just gorgeous! I really should have joined in with the swap (kicking myself right now).
beautiful cushion! love them all. and the kid.

x
bec said…
SO glad it was welcomed onto the bed! the best spot for the special stuff haha. Love the floor ones, that's my next job I thnk!
bec said…
PS Wasn't the wait this week the hardest? We all knoew they were coming, but when....
Marg said…
It's gorgeous, lucky you. Love your floor cushions too.
Sarah B said…
They're grest! Your swap cushion does look very at home :)
Sarah B said…
Whoops, I meant 'great'!
Bungalowgirl said…
Swap cushion is lovely, so was the one you made as well by the way. Floor cushions are so good with kidlets, stops them disassembling the lounge- I really need to make some. melx
Judith said…
Gorgeous cushions! They look so soft and squishy! Jxo
Rachaeldaisy said…
OMG, Lucky you!! That big flower cushion is so so gorgeous. I bet you danced around with a big smile when you opened the package!! I love your big beany cushions too, awesome fabrics, and great to see them in use!
Shay said…
I love the cushion you recived for your swap Melissa. It's so pretty and girly.

And now my brain is ticking over about making some HUGE beanbag cushions of my own - thanks to your post!
Carolyn said…
Isn't it just gorgeous! Lucky you!

Silver MLM
Raine and Sage said…
It is beautiful, in fact they all are! I like the idea of making oversized cushions very much.
Catherine said…
Oh, I love your bean bag cushions - I think I might have to make some too!
I'm glad you got a gorgeous cushion in the swap - you really deserved a good one!
Sally said…
Oh my goodness ... it is STUNNING!

Popular Posts