Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tip Shop Finds

Its been a little while since i ventured to my local and came home with an armload of goodies.  Yesterday i thought i would pop in and discovered some little treasures.


First up a west germany pottery vase in perfect condition and a gorgeous colour too...
i LOVE green!


A cute little gravy boat - southern stars its called


I also scored a  corning ware enamel teapot with infuser and a groovy glass platter with timber handles and a few willow style plates for my mum - she collects them.


This old office chair also came home with me , im hoping i can turn it into something fabulous with some new oilcloth and a good spit and polish - will keep you posted on the progress ( if there is any!)



For more great flea market finds visit Sophie,


Have a wonderful week!

x


13 comments:

kirsty@shoproomstudio said...

ooooh, lovely finds melissa! loving the vase especially and your new chair!

x

Frugal Down Under said...

Lucky you! I bought 4 book at 50 cents each, a pair of 80's earrings $2 and a fun heart ring $2. All for my market stall.

Nelly said...

You did well not game to go back to our tip shop was such a disappointment last time

Bayside Rose said...

Lovely finds there Melissa. Loving that German vase. The green is awesome.
Pam x

CurlyPops said...

Love that vase!

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

the starry gravy boat, i'd scooped up too, no debate! it is so beautiful,
and the office chair too!
son has a vintage orange one (textiled), and he swears by it...
n♥

sylviesgarden said...

What a great vase!
I love the gravy boat too.
x

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Fab finds, Melissa, especially the vase and the glass platter.

Catherine said...

I love the idea of jazzing up that office chair, it will look great. And the cups in the background are very pretty. xo

ingrid said...

Great finds!
I LOVE that chair. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Rachaeldaisy said...

Lucky Lucky you!!! I haven't found any treasures for a while, funny how sometimes you hit a dry patch. That's where buying fabric fills the need.. and the cupboards. The west german vase is fab, they're my favourite vases to collect.

Raine and Sage said...

What a gorgeous green vase! many people in these parts would love to get there hands on it.
I think an oil cloth will look great on that chair too.
Love a visit to the tip shop!

monkeemoomoo said...

Gorgeous finds. I love the green vase. I saw something similar in an op shop while we were on holidays. But I had my husband with me and you just can't op shop with husbands!!