If you cant beat 'em...

May as well join in!


Ive seen some gorgeous pintoppers popping up in blogland and thought i might have a turn.

I had some sculpey left over from my little mirror projects and it keeps the kids amused for a bit - its school holidays here at the moment - and they come up with some weird and wonderful creations.


A little nest with a family of birds,


A remote control robot destroyer, ( ? )


and some little fairy house mushrooms and yummy cake ( you could just about eat it couldn't you? )


Check out these amazing pintoppers !

More creative space over here!
x




Comments

Sarah B said…
Where have I been? I have never seen these before - they're so cute!!
Raine and Sage said…
I've never seen these before either. Very cute!!
What fun and creative play ideas for the kids too. :)
sweet emmelie said…
wow, to die for gorgeous!
They are gorgeous , yours and the kids !Love them .
Maree: said…
How Beautiful are these...you might have to go into production...
I would buy them..
cheers
Bayside Rose said…
Oh wow! These are way too cute.
Pam x
Nope, never seen these before either. They are amazing.
Rachaeldaisy said…
Did you make those? Those teeny weeny perfect little pin heads! My fumbly fingers would churn out abstract squishy blobs. Just amazing!!!
Shay said…
One word-Cute!

How long did it take you to do that (and more importantly how patient did you have to be ?)

They're utterly gorgeous!
ooooh, love them! you have done such a fabulous job of making them! too gorgeous.

x
Carmel's Closet said…
How gorgeous, I could eat the little cakes.
Carmelx
Leah Grace said…
Wow! they are so cute! you have done a great job, such detail! Might have to look at some more pin toppers now!
Bungalowgirl said…
These do look good enough to eat you know. Your pincushion is lovely as well.
Nana Go-Go said…
Good enought to eat, those pintoppers look! I`ve got some of those little quilting pins too, in neon colours. My Aussie and I love them. Have a great week, Melissa.x
Nana Go-Go said…
.....My Aussie Friend Claire sent them to me, even!!!!
Catherine said…
Your pin toppers are amazing Melissa. You've done a beautiful job, you're so clever. I love playing with fimo:)

Popular Posts