Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Queensland Flood Relief Auction


Im starting my auction off today and i am selling the Baby Bunting Quilt, a set of 6 fat quarters from the Flower Sugar 2 range and 1 metre of gorgeous matryoshka ribbon.  The baby bunting quilt is made from the Dream On fabric range with bamboo/cotton batting and a linen pieced backing.  It measures 32.5"x35".


How this auction works:

1. Bidding will start at $10 (Australian).

2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.

3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.

4. This auction is open to everyone. Postage is FREE !

5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.

6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your items to you.

7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!

Please bid generously ALL proceeds go to the

17 comments:

Catherine said...

So lovely - first bid $20

kirstenfleur said...

Gorgeous!
$25
KirstenFleur@hotmail.com

Shay said...

I'll put in a bid at $40.00. You have my email.

Maree: said...

I'll Bid $55.00
cheers

Rachaeldaisy said...

I'll bid $100!!

melissa said...

Woo Hoo you guys are awesome!!!!!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

$110 ;)

Donna said...

Make mine $125 :)

Marg said...

Make mine $130 :)

Amanda said...

Hi Melissa! What a fantastic auction! Make mine $140 xxxxx

Nana Go-Go said...

Gone beyond my frugal budget I`m afraid Melissa but I have contributed to the Premier Flood Relief Fund directly. Good Luck with your auction - worth every penny you make. Some of the news coverage has been heart-wrenching.x

Nana Go-Go said...

Wow! Over $64,000,000(including my small contribution!) raised so far for the Premier`s Flood Relief Fund - that is INCREDIBLE!

Marg said...

$160 from me.

Amanda said...

I do so love that quilt and the Lecien fabric is my favourite so it's got to be $170 from me.xxxx

bibbitybob said...

Over my budget too unfortunately (although I have also donated), but I just wanted to say what a lovely gesture these auctions are and well done to everyone who is bidding such generous amounts.

melissa said...

From: "Christy Gracias"
To: wayneandlou@westnet.com.au
Sent: Sunday, 23 January, 2011 8:32:33 PM GMT +09:30 Darwin
Subject: QLD Flood Auction
Hi wanted to bid on your quilt but the blog won’t take my bid, doesn’t like my email. My bid is $200.
Thanks
Chris

Amanda said...

Curses! Now I'm going to have to say $210 aren't I? So.....$210! There I said it! Well done Melissa...you're a star!xxxx