A Softie for Mirabel

I was, then i wasnt, then i did and im glad i did cos she is cute isnt she? Sorry about the mindless drivel but you know what im talking about dont ya? The Softies For Mirabel! It is for a really great cause, which you can read about here and if you can knit crochet or sew please go and pledge a softie! I dont really get into making dolls after a doll I made was bespectacled by a three year old with a black permanent marker . It scarred me for a while, ha ha ... at least i can laugh about it. ...now.... Anyway I hope some little girl out there will love this dolly as much as ive enjoyed making it! It must be allright cos Ive just had an order for another one! Enjoy your week and have fun crafting! .

Comments

baysiderose said…
You are so clever - a beautiful doll, she is just stunning. Love the cushions as well.

Pam x
Vic said…
Oh she's beautiful! I especially love her cute hair & shoes!!
sylviesgarden said…
She is so adorable! You should make dolls more often.
x
Kate said…
Oh I think I just fall in love every time I visit your blog.
She is divine and you are so clever.
Wow, she is gorgeous. You are so talented!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous and so is the cushion. Well done you.
Kelly said…
Oh she is gorgeous! I love the pink polka dot socks too cute!!
Sally said…
She is so lovely. So very very lovely. I'm so glad that you ended up participating - you've made someone out there a new best friend.
kirsty said…
oh my goodness, she's so shhweet! if you make me one i promise i won't go anywhere near her with a black permanent marker pen.

x
Wendy said…
she's just adorable!
Catherine said…
She is just beautiful Melissa. Someone is going to be very lucky to get her. I do love her sweet cheeks and face.xo
I thought I'd share some info for eco and crafty NT people.
Happy Yess will be having a market the 1st Sunday of every month starting this month. Sundays 2 to 6pm. Recycled goods, crafty items, haircutting, clothes swapping. Non mass produced items!!!
Sometimes in Happy Yess, sometimes in Browns Mart and hopefully spilling out to the Civic Garden in the dry. Dolly and I will be selling our best op-shop treasures!
Sorry, sorry, sorry!!!! Happy Yess is last Sunday of every month.
Maree: said…
How Cute is She!..Great that you got an Order for More...Well Done.
cheers
sweetwilliam said…
The socks are a winner - she is really lovely
Leah said…
She is adorable...love the lacey scarf...
Megan said…
she is indeed adorable and well done on getting her done so quick and early!
Raine and Sage said…
Oh She is gorgeous. Ha, ha I'd probably have loved the little spectacled version too. I like her greeen dress and scarf.

Popular Posts