Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Sunday

I stayed up way past my bedtime last night sewing up this ruffly patchwork dress for my six year olds birthday. I havent finished it yet , Im thinking of adding a ruffle around the bottom.
I have also started a new crochet project which will blow your mind ...
...well ...
not really , but I am pretty excited about it!
And we have also been REALLY busy trying to finish our kitchen/ living/ sewing/ multi purpose room and it is VERY close!... ......Cant wait! These little fellas hatched during the week - five baby chickens - they are sooo cute! - (Mother chook is showing them how to have a dust bath). The dry season is well and truly over, the humidity is rising and the pool is getting a workout!
Hope you are having a Happy Sunday! Enjoy!

15 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow, look at that huuuuuge open space you have. That is going to be magnificent!

Bellgirl said...

What a beautiful dress- and beautiful kids!

Vic said...

Oh wow... I love that dress to death... I want one for me!!!

kirsty said...

wow, love the dress, kitchen, crochet, kids, chooks and flower! too gorgeous.

x

baysiderose said...

That dress is just gorgeous and the crochet looks amazing - can't wait for the finished project. Renovations and kids looks like it is all happening at you place!
Have a great week, Pam.

Catherine said...

That dress is just gorgeous and I'm looking forward to seeing what your crochet project is going to be, sounds exciting. Enjoy your week.xo

sylviesgarden said...

That dress is amazing! I want one!
The crochet looks fab, love the colours x

Sarah said...

Like some of the other comments - I want one of those dresses!
x

sean the prawn said...

dress is super delicious....I need one for myself for summer.Loving your reno...what a great space so livable.

Kate said...

I do love visiting your space Melissa!
I think you have the most gorgeous style and way of putting things together. I love it all.

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

LOVE the kitchen/living!! I WILL be coming out there to see you...sooner rather than later :) xox

Sally said...

Oh that dress is so dreamy. loving it muchly.
... and your new multi-purpose space. So so so fantastic.

clare's craftroom said...

Gorgeous dress , love it ! Good luck with the renovations .

Tracey said...

the dress is lovely, can't wait to see what you are up to with that yarn and hook!

The Crap Blog Detective said...

You dress your child as a quilt on her birthday? That's a childhood trauma if ever I saw one.