Vintage sheets

I dragged out all my vintage sheets today to see what I had and what would be suitable for the swap. Its all been stored in plastic tubs and is getting a bit musty smelling. Got a bit of washing to do, lucky we don't have water restrictions!
Should get some good fat quarters out of this lot. There are a couple of sheets that are a bit thin in spots, I'll have to see how they come up. Ive got a couple more lurking about but they didnt make the photo shoot!
Hope everyone is having a good week!

Comments

bubbachenille said…
I spy a couple of goodies in that pile, It will be fun swapping and an anxious wait to see what we get !
Tracey said…
love your new blog - what pretty stuff you have to show already - I really do love your quilts. I love a good op shop scrounge myself - you have a great pile of sheets there. Hope the swap goes well!
Selina said…
*drool*

that's all I can say....
kirsty said…
yup, I second that Selina

x
Sally said…
Oh - so much loveliness there. Lovely lovely lovely. I'm so envious!!!
laura mitchell said…
just discovered your blog, delightful! those sheets, oh my, looking at these has made my day!

Popular Posts